Outpost Club represents the entities of Outpost Club Inc, Outpost Club Canada Inc. This website is operated by Outpost Club Inc, 1277 Jefferson ave, of 2, Brooklyn, 11221, NY, USA.
Data protection declaration and consent to data usage at www.outpost-club.com
Your privacy is of paramount importance to us. Therefore, we take the protection and the lawful collection, processing and use of all information very seriously.
With this declaration, you give your consent that we may collect your personal data as stated hereinafter for the purposes stated hereinafter, as well as process and make use of them. This consent may be revoked by you at any time with effect for the future.
1. The subject of data protection
The subject matter of the data protection is personal data, such as, for example, name, telephone number, email address, postal address, date of birth, profession, occupation, nationality, but also usage data such as your IP-address as well as a clear attribution attached to your person.
2. Data collection while using our website
3. Storage period
Personal data is stored until the time of deletion of the account or the revocation of consent. However, Outpost Club reserves the right to display any content published by users for an unlimited period of time.
4. Further use of the data collected regarding users’ activity on our website
We collect statistical information regarding users and their behaviour for analysis. The evaluation is intended solely for the generation and improvement of our website. The regular analysis of access statistics for the website enables us to understand the success of specific offers. It is, inter alia, a basis for steering the further development of the website and for the formulation of new and improved strategies.
5. Data disclosure to third parties and use of data within the company
We need certain information so that we can provide our service with regard to consultation and support, as well as for the processing and conclusion of membership agreements and/or leases. We only use the personal data of our prospective customers, which is collected, processed and made use of, internally within Outpost Club and for the prosecution of legal claims. A transfer of these data for commercial purposes does not take place. A transfer to authorised state institutions and authorities is carried out only within the framework of the statutory obligations to furnish information, or if we are obligated by a court decision to provide information. We take the company's internal data protection very seriously. Our employees are obligated to maintain confidentiality and to comply with data protection regulations.
6. Links to other websites
7. Use of Google Analytics
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. It uses so-called “cookies”, which are stored on your computer and allow an analysis of your use of the website. It collects, for example, information about the operating system and the browser that you use, your IP address, the website you previously accessed (referrer URL) and the date and time of your visit to our website. On subsequent repeated visits of our website, frequently used information is automatically displayed for you. We are able to track your usage patterns with the help of the cookies. The information generated by cookies about the use of our website is transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of our website. Google may transfer these rights to third parties insofar as it is required to do so by law or in order that data may be processed on Google’s behalf. By accepting this privacy statement, you consent to the processing of your data by Google. You can change the settings of your browser so that it does not store cookies on your computer. It may be that you are no longer able to use all functions of the website if you disable or delete cookies.
9. Contact for data protection matters
If you have questions regarding data protection at our company, do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]. Likewise, you have the right, at any time, without notice and for any reason, to obtain information about your stored personal data, about its origin and who receives it, as well as the purpose of its storage. You have the right to revoke your consent to data collection. Also if you wish to correct, erase or block (incorrect) information, please contact us at the above email address. There can however exist contractual and/or legal requirements regarding the deletion of data, in particular regarding accounting and billing. Data protection provisions and the handling of data may change continuously. This may be the case for example in the instance of changes in the data protection provisions at Google. It is therefore advisable and necessary to regularly inform oneself about changes in the law and business practices, for example, at Google.
By agreeing to the above Data Protection Policy, you give your consent to Outpost Club Inc, 1277 Jefferson ave, of 2, Brooklyn, 11221, NY, USA to collect, process and use your personal data in compliance with privacy laws and the relevant provisions.
Outpost Club represents the entities of Outpost Club Inc, Outpost Club Canda Inc (“Company”,“we”or “us”) respects your privacy. The Company offers membership-based residential co-living spaces known as Outpost Club through its website www.outpost-club.com and its mobile application (referred to collectively as the “Services”). This policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you download, install, register with, apply for membership with, access, or use the Services.
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect through the Services, and in email, text, and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with the Services, and also to information we collect offline, such as information collected through our video and/or in-person interview process. This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
- We collect on websites you may access through the Services.
- You provide to or is collected by any third party (see “Third-Party Information Collection”). These third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of the Services:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us
- Automatically when you use or access the Services, including through cookies and when your web browser opens the websites www.outpost-club.com
- Through our video and/or in-person interview process to become a member of the Company’s Community
- From third-party providers
Information You Provide to Us
When you access or use the Services, or during our video and/or in-person interview process we may ask you provide information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name and birth name, postal address, email address, telephone number, any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline, state of residence, birthday, gender identity, occupation, employer, languages spoken, social media accounts, social security number, credit card information and photographs (“personal information”).
- That is about you but individually does not identify you
This information includes:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms within the Services. This includes information provided at the time of registration and/or application for membership, posting any materials, and/or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you participate in our surveys or events, and when you report a problem with the Services.]
- Information necessary for the Company to have a credit and background check performed on you
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses, phone numbers and user names), if you contact us
- Your responses to surveys or questionnaires that we might ask you to complete as part of the membership application process
Automatic Information Collection and Tracking
When you download, access, and use the Services, we may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the Services, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Services, including location data, length of time you visit our site, page views, click-stream information, referring URL, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Services
- Device Information. We may collect information about your device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, network information, and the device’s telephone number (if applicable).
- Stored Information and Files. The Services also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts, and address book information
- Location Information. The Service, in particular our mobile app, might collect real-time information about the location of your device, such as IP address and GPS location
If you do not want us to collect this information do not download, access, or use the Services or delete the Services from your device. For more information, see “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information”.
We also do not collect information about your activities over time or across third-party websites, apps, or other online services (behavioral tracking).
Information Collection and Tracking Technologies
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Cookies (or browser/mobile cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on your device. It may be possible to refuse to accept cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your device. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Services.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Services may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the Services. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons and Other Technologies. We may use standard internet technology, such as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) and other similar technologies, to track your use of the Services. The Services and related communications may contain small electronic files known as web beacons that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain content and verifying system and server integrity). We also may include web beacons in our e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information we may obtain in this manner would enable us to customise the Services we offer and to measure the overall effectiveness of the Services, our online advertising, content, programming or other activities.
- Google. We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. It uses so-called “cookies”, which are stored on your computer and allow an analysis of your use of the Services. It collects, for example, information about the operating system and the browser that you use, your IP address, the website you previously accessed (referrer URL) and the date and time of your visit to the Services. On subsequent repeated visits to the Services, frequently used information is automatically displayed for you. We are able to track your usage patterns with the help of the cookies. The information generated by cookies about the use of the Services is transmitted to a Google server, which may be located within or outside of, the United States, and stored there. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the Services. Google may transfer these rights to third parties insofar as it is required to do so by law or in order that data may be processed on Google’s behalf. By accepting this policy, you consent to the processing of your data by Google. You can change the settings of your browser so that it does not store cookies on your computer. It may be that you are no longer able to use all functions of the website if you disable or delete cookies.
Third-Party Information Collection
When you use the Services, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include among others:
- Advertisers, ad networks, and ad servers.
- Analytics companies.
- Your device manufacturer.
- Your mobile service provider.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use the Services. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Provide you with the Services and their contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
- Evaluate your application for membership in Outpost Club, including running background and credit checks
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Give you notices about your account/membership, including expiration and renewal notices.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection
- Notify you when updates to the Services are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide through it
The usage information we collect helps us to improve the Services and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our usage patterns
- Store statistical information about your preferences and behaviors, allowing us to customize the Services
- Speed up your searches
- Recognize you when you use the Services
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device, without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- Internally within our Company and to our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- For the processing and conclusion of leases.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use an email or referral feature of the Services, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, report or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect or defend the rights, property, or safety of the Company, other members or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of over your information.
- Location Information. The Services collects and uses real-time information about your device’s location which may not be blocked. If you do not want your location information collected, used, or disclosed, then do not use the Service.
- Email. When you contact us through the Services, you will be set up to receive email messages unless you indicate that you do not wish to receive emails. At any time you can choose to no longer receive such emails by following the instructions found in the emails.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
If the Company provides you with login credentials, You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Service and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at [email protected] to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect
Personal data is stored until the time of deletion of the account or the revocation of consent. However, we reserve the right to display any content published by users for an unlimited period of time.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through the Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
No Collection of Information from Children
The Services are intended for use by adults only. We do not solicit or knowingly collect any information from visitors under 18 years of age. Please do not use the Services if you are not yet 18.
For residents of California, California Bus. & Prof. Code § 22575 seeks disclosure of how the Services respond to web browser “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personal information about their online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services. Although it’s not clear that the statute applies, and although it does not define such signals or mechanisms, we believe that an example might be a browser option allowing you to ask websites not to track you across third-party websites so that they can serve targeted or behavioral advertising to you. If your browser or similar mechanism gives the Services a “do not track” signal, the Services will not honor it because of the tracking described in “Information We Collect and How We Collect It”
A business subject to California Civil Code § 1798.83 is required to disclose to its California customers, upon request, the identity of any third parties to whom the business has disclosed personal information for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes within the previous calendar year, along with the type of personal information disclosed. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to the address specified below. Please note that under California law businesses are only required to respond to a customer request once during any calendar year.
Using the Services from Outside the United States
This policy is intended to cover collection of information on or via the Services from residents of the United States. If you are visiting the Services from outside the United States, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States where our servers are located and our central database is operated. The data protection and other laws of the United States and other countries might not be as comprehensive as those in your country. Please be assured that we seek to take reasonable steps to ensure that your privacy is protected. By using the Services, you understand that your information may be transferred to our facilities and those third parties with whom we share it as described in this policy.
Outpost Club Inc,
1277 Jefferson ave
11221 Brooklyn NY USA
Email: [email protected]