Welcome to the East-Bushwick House!
Today we are so happy to announce that we are opening our fifth Coliving space here in New York City! The East-Bushwick House is also one of our biggest locations so far, with 15 bedrooms and 6 full bathrooms! Below you can find some more information on the location of the house, the rooms and the amenities included.
The East Bushwick House is our most recent addition to the Outpost Club family. With its … floors and 15 bedrooms, It’s one of our biggest locations so far. We even have a spacious backyard!
Located on the East side of Bushwick-Brooklyn, This Co-living space is in an up-and-coming neighborhood of Bushwick.. The East-Bushwick House is a five-minute walk to the L train on Wilson Ave and a fifteen-minute walk to the JMZ trains on the Halsey Street stop. The location is near coffee shops, pizza joints and a couple of bars.
The house is a newly built space with central air, updated appliances, and hardwood floors. This house is equipped with 15 bedrooms, a Kitchen on each floor and the basement is a living room and coworking space. All of the common areas are massive in comparison to your average New York City apartment. This space is move-in ready; all you have to do is show up with your suitcase.
THE KITCHENS/DINING ROOM
There is a kitchen on every floor in the house. The Kitchens form the core of the house, and for good reason. On each floor (all members have access to every floor) the kitchen and dining room are the first rooms you enter into. These spaces each have dining room tables and the downstair dining room is even large enough to sit 10-12 people. These spaces are used for potluck dinners, solo meals, and even chats in the evening over a glass of wine.
- Amenities include: gas stoves, stainless steel fridges, microwaves, large sinks, coffee makers, blenders, plenty of cabinets (you will be assigned one), cookware, tableware, cutting boards, and anything else you would need in a kitchen.
- Also included: salt, pepper, sugar, coffee grounds, olive oil, paper towels, and dish soap, all of which is routinely restocked.
- Security: 24/7 security in common areas.
THE (CO)LIVING ROOM
The living room has three large couches and 55’' screen TV (with Netflix!!!). This is where we host movie nights, game nights, and unplanned hangouts. This space is equipped with everything you need to relax.
- Living room also includes: coffee tables, pillows, lamps, knickknacks, house slippers to walk around in, and nice people.
- Security: 24/7 security in common areas
THE COWORKING SPACE
The co-working space in this house is massive, and we’ll make sure you have everything you need to have a productive time! This room comfortably holds up to ten people working simultaneously. There's lots of desk space to make sure your work time is productive. Additionally, there are many common spaces throughout the house that our members use to work.
- Amenities: Desks, chairs, conveniently placed outlets, a printer, a scanner and a fax machine to make sure you are prepared for anything work throws at you.
- Security: 24/7 security in common areas.
Your room will be move-in ready, just like the rest of the house. There’s no need to even bring a pillow. There are single and shared rooms, depending on availability and your price range.
- Amenities: memory foam twin-sized mattresses, memory foam pillows, extension cords to your bedside, shelving, hooks, bed linens, towels, and a closet/organizational tools
- Services: Bed linens and towels are washed/replaced once a week
We provide everything you would need for the bathroom as well. There are six full bathrooms and one half bathroom so that you’ll never have to wait.
- Also included: toilet paper and shampoo and body wash, which will never be empty! We also provide hairdryers, no need to bring your own
Yes, we even have a back yard! This space has tables and chairs so can work outside in the spring, summer and autumn. This space holds many parties, get-togethers, barbeques, and celebrations.
THROUGHOUT THE HOUSE
In addition to everything above, all of your utilities (electric, gas, water, and wifi) are included in your membership. Each of our new homes incorporate the newest advancements in home technology, like high bandwidth routers, NestTM security and temperature control systems, updated appliances, and energy-efficient lighting. For all the furniture and beds we used only best suppliers, real wooden surfaces, durable metals, and sleek countertops. We worked with interior designers to make the place comfortable for all members in any room of the house. We’ve thought of all the little things you need to feel right at home upon arrival.